Got online and found a guy who was 6’4’’ and we started messing around and he took off his underwear and I was reaching for my Vaseline because he was as thick as my wrist and about 5 inches curved up and circumcised. I went down on him and got him as wet as I could and then he flipped me on my back spread my legs with his knees and lined his thickness with my tiny hole.  He pushes in and I’m squealing when he bottoms out his balls slapping me he asks if I wanted to let him cum inside me. We never talked about condoms and I was bitting my lip as this Mexican guy starts panting and I just squeeze my hole as tight as I can and prepare myself for his nut. As he’s keep fuck me balls deep he starts cumming and filling me up with thick cum. I wish he lasted longer but felt his cock pulse, shoot and throb as he breeds me raw. At this point he is so sensitive he could barely move as he lets every drop of cum he could. His pulls out and he is still hard and lays back to I’m so stretched and we to straddle him as he whimpers but stays throbbing hard. I take him balls deep and I can’t hold back and cum from the stimulation. He scoops up my nut and lubes his cock and starts fucking and I’m trying to open for him but with out warning he grunts and shots inside again while his whole Body shakes and bucks. I feel so loose and sloppy I can’t stop fingering my self and smelling my fingers full of cum. He pulls out gets dressed and leaves me on the bed with a gaping leaking hole. 

who else has had a similar experience of extremely thick guys fuck your brains out and breeds you

On 9/21/2024 at 9:49 PM, Freshmanmeat said:

Got online and found a guy who was 6’4’’ and we started messing around and he took off his underwear and I was reaching for my Vaseline because he was as thick as my wrist and about 5 inches curved up and circumcised. I went down on him and got him as wet as I could and then he flipped me on my back spread my legs with his knees and lined his thickness with my tiny hole.  He pushes in and I’m squealing when he bottoms out his balls slapping me he asks if I wanted to let him cum inside me. We never talked about condoms and I was bitting my lip as this Mexican guy starts panting and I just squeeze my hole as tight as I can and prepare myself for his nut. As he’s keep fuck me balls deep he starts cumming and filling me up with thick cum. I wish he lasted longer but felt his cock pulse, shoot and throb as he breeds me raw. At this point he is so sensitive he could barely move as he lets every drop of cum he could. His pulls out and he is still hard and lays back to I’m so stretched and we to straddle him as he whimpers but stays throbbing hard. I take him balls deep and I can’t hold back and cum from the stimulation. He scoops up my nut and lubes his cock and starts fucking and I’m trying to open for him but with out warning he grunts and shots inside again while his whole Body shakes and bucks. I feel so loose and sloppy I can’t stop fingering my self and smelling my fingers full of cum. He pulls out gets dressed and leaves me on the bed with a gaping leaking hole. 

who else has had a similar experience of extremely thick guys fuck your brains out and breeds you

Sounds like a great day.