What's happening for 2024, and Who's still barebacking in 2024?

Hi Guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here, but here's a simple Question, Who's still Barebacking in 2024, and are Bareback Orgies a happening thing for this year, especially here in OZ, I'd really like to know this as a Fem Bottom who's not been fucked for a while, I'd like to know if there's any Bareback Parties going on for 2024, especially up here in Brisbane, or anywhere in Australia for that matter.

On 5/13/2024 at 2:28 PM, frombottom said:

Still trying. :)

That's good, same here, sadly here in Brisbane we're having what I call a Top Drought, that means there's mor bottoms here in Brisbane than there are tops, it's a gay version of the Hetero Problem there are more females than males, if for want of a better word, and it's like this, it's a ratio of there's about 7 Bottoms for every 1 top in Brisbane, and that's a sad prospect for someone who wants to get impregnated by a man, and if there are other tops, they're most likely to be married hetero blokes out there, which is a shame.

It's kind of the case of, What's a girl got to do these day to get her pussy fucked in order to get pregnant kind of feeling, in a gay way of course.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 9:06 AM, manfish770 said:

That's good, same here, sadly here in Brisbane we're having what I call a Top Drought, that means there's mor bottoms here in Brisbane than there are tops, it's a gay version of the Hetero Problem there are more females than males, if for want of a better word, and it's like this, it's a ratio of there's about 7 Bottoms for every 1 top in Brisbane, and that's a sad prospect for someone who wants to get impregnated by a man, and if there are other tops, they're most likely to be married hetero blokes out there, which is a shame.

It's kind of the case of, What's a girl got to do these day to get her pussy fucked in order to get pregnant kind of feeling, in a gay way of course.

I hear you. Similar situation here. Tops are in high demand. I don’t mind to top. Fun is fun. 
I will call my bottom friend tomorrow. 

I'm nowhere near either of you, but I'm a versatile top who needs lots of variety. Without an automobile (not to mention lots of unnecessary stress from apartment management), I spend a lot of time & energy walking & taking public transportation to get things done including to & from work; also, it's been 5 years since I lived near a popular cruising park area where I used to fuck regularly. Otherwise, I would be making sure as many bottoms as possible have their needs met.

• Like 1