New York Cab Ride

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow

My last New York trip ended up being quite interesting. I had just finished dinner, and while waiting outside the restuarant for a cab, two guys around my age walked up also looking for a cab. They asked where I was headed, and after telling them where I was off to, they said they were going the same way and could we share the cab. I agreed and we stood there chatting while we waited. I am not usually into guys my age but they were both cute and very nice.

Our cab arrives and I jump in first and the others climbed in after me. We told the cab driver where we wanted to go and he told us it was about a 35 minute ride and we were off. We continued to chat along the way and I was so into our conversation that I didn't even notice that the guy next to me was softly carressing my thigh. When I finally noticed what he was doing I looked over and smiled and noticed that the guy on the other side was also carressing the thigh of the middle guy.

Once the guy saw that I knew what was happening he quickly moved his hand onto my already growing crotch area while looking straight ahead as to not make the cab driver aware of what was happening. The two guys kept the conversation going as if nothing was happening while the guy next to me started putting pressure over my cock and it did feel good.

After a few minutes this guy starts to fumble with my belt so I slumped down into the seat a bit so he could get the belt undone. Once the belt was loose he quickly undid the buttons on my jeans and slipped his hand over my now hard cock and pulled it out all while still looking forward. He did a quick glance at my crotch once my cock was free and gave me a quick smile and then looked forward again. At the same time the other guy is now fully carressing the middle guys cock over his own slacks causing quite a bump and I could tell he was quite endowed.

The guy in the middle keeps carressing my cock and slowly massages the tip of my cock trying to get his finger into the hole at the tip. Every once in a while he would grasp my cock really hard and it was all I could do to not jump in my seat as it shocked me but also felt very good. It felt good to have this guy handling my cock but I was also enjoying the conversation we were having though I certainly don't remember it now.

We are now about 20 minutes into the drive and I am really enjoying myself and move my hand over the crotch next to me and the other guy removes his hand and starts rubbing his own crotch area which also shows signs of growth. I try to undo this guys belt but he stops me and just smiles and continues to carress my cock. I use my hand and take inventory of his crotch by trying to move all around and am pleased with the size that appears to be under his pants.

Now my cock has turned a nice purple and I am starting to feel a great deal of tingling in my balls. It was at this time that the cab driver announces we are almost to the first destination which is my place. Well all of the sudden I feel like I could blow at any moment and I start trying to move this guys hand off my cock as I didn't want to blow right there in the cab. The guy next to me doesn't want to quit and starts stroking my cock hard. I am thinking GAWD I can't hold it any longer and continue to try to get this guys hand off of my throbbing cock. He looks over at me and sees the startled look on my face and removes his hand and I am thinking perhaps I can make it to the room before exploding.

I went to try and get my cock back into my jeans when all of the sudden the guy next to me pushes my hand out of the way and leans over and takes my cock deep into his mouth and starts sucking hard but with surprisingly no noise. I am now freaked but it was too much to handle and I started pushing cum deep into his throat and he let out a low moan. The cab driver saw that the middle guy had laid over and asked what was going on. The third guy quickly speaks up and says he gets a little car sick and laying over helps him with that. The cab driver quickly said don't let him throw up in his cab and continued on.

I was tying really hard not to let it show on my face but I was in heaven at that moment and didn't want it to end but the cab driver announced we were at my stop. At that moment the other guy came back up and stated thanks for the ride and that they would pick up my portion of the cab. With that they told me to have a great night. I asked if they wanted to get a drink sometime and they responded thanks but they were leaving in the morning. With that I said thanks again and climbed out of the cab. I went right to my room and laid on the bed and started carrassing my still hard cock remembering what had just happened. It was such as hot encounter that it didn't take long before I shot my second load. I was loving the New York Cab system right then......