Cumdumps

Guest athanjames1

I fucking luv how wet and warm my gut feels after getting nutted in repeatedly. daddy seed and baby batter should be unloaded in a sub and happily spunout pussy boi/son with a hungry cumhole. because no matter how hard we try to get pregnant- we’ll never get knocked up.  

• Like 2

it is incredibly horny to feel a guy cumming in my ass, i just offer myself as a bottom to tops, helps them to get off their load, i don't need to cum

after being filled with cum i'm just looking for the next top who wants to get rid of their load

makes my pussy jus buzz i cant help but rub it its all puffy after 2=3 guys have used it to unload their nut,   it makes me want more so often I'll txt my daddy fuck to see if he wants to stir it up.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

It feels wonderful, especially knowing that by surrendering your body so another human being and they achieve a fantastic release, it is very satisfying for me and that I have done my best to service their needs. Because late night is my only free time to allow men to gift me with their seed I always go to bed keeping their gift inside all night.

P7263476.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 7:35 AM, Hungbottom9 said:

I want to be a cum dump for a group of hung studs 

IMG_0831.mp4

Oh, wow, man!  You know I've wanted to fuck you for a long time; but, your hot video of yourself really makes me want jfor us to find ways to shorten the distance between Ohio and North Texas so that I can fuck & breed you often, hopefully sometimes with others! :P :D

• Like 2
Guest Huffer69

Longing for all the saunas to re-open so I can go get my ass full of spunk - 1-2-1 / 2-2-1 / 3-2-1 / who cares I just want spunk/cum on me & in me please ! ;););)

185.JPG

186.JPG

• 1 month later...

want and need to be a cumdump. all are welcome to fill my hole with their cum.

• 2 years later...

I would LOVE that experience, to take Dicks and Loads from several complete strangers, that be AWESOME!

I went to a Cruising spot yesterday, 13/05/24, I jerked a stranger off and then licked his Cum off my hand and swallowed it, Great tasty Cum.

I would really like to be Fucked by lots of guys taking ALL their loads, then inserting a Butt Plug in my hole to stop the Cum from leaking out.

• Like 1
On 8/6/2021 at 12:16 PM, Cumdumputah said:

Becoming a total cumdump is very addicting. It completely takes over and your hole needs it like your lungs need oxygen. 

Screenshot_20181126-015133_Grindr.jpg

What's the most loads you have taken in a session?  Any tips on becoming a CUM DUMP, Please.  How often do you have Cum Dump sessions?

• Like 1
On 7/12/2020 at 4:59 PM, Guest subbttmhole said:

I have never felt a load shooting into me, but I have felt many a load slide out of my hole and run down my legs and that is so fucking hot. Once had a top that blinfolded me and tied me down, ass up and filled me with his cum, then stuck a plug in me. Over the course of the night he had about 6 or 7 guys over,,just guessing because of being blinfolded. each one would dump his load in me and then replace the plug. My ass was up, so nothing leaked out. At teh end of the night when I went to take a shower, he let me finally unplug while i was standing and the amount of cum the poured out was fucking amazing.

This is my fantasy If I can get a few guys to Fuck my hole and shoot their Cum deep inside me. I want to then put a Butt Plug in me after each guy pumps his Cum load in my Hole to stop it leaking out, then keep all the loads in me for as long as I can.

• Like 1
On 8/6/2021 at 12:16 PM, Cumdumputah said:

Becoming a total cumdump is very addicting. It completely takes over and your hole needs it like your lungs need oxygen. 

Screenshot_20181126-015133_Grindr.jpg

What's the most loads you've taken in one session?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Careful going to bathoses, once you start your not going to want to stop.

walking into the darkroom and you hear guys getting pounded and you find a guy who wants to top you at first he was wearing a condom but whisper in his ear to bb, he gets super excited and he effortlessly slides back inside me raw. He holds back I hear him moaning and feel his dick getting harder and wetter until he pulls me close and cums inside. 

He is shaking as he pulls out and another guys fingers my hole and works his thick cock bare we both moan and then I feel balls as I’m getting stretched he cums and finally pulls out I stand up and my hole is gaping I take at least 4 more guys before my hole is starts to feel raw and go to the showers rinse off my hole won’t stop leaking all of the thick sperm shot in me. I feel gams so calm and dry off.

i get the urge to go back to the dark room and take more loads. You keep letting guys slide in your hole is so wrecked you find it hard to clench on guys cocks as they mercilessly fuck you eve if you try to resist the cum already inside you keeps you submissive and you’ll want to get in the sling and keep taking as many cock as you can. 5 more guys flood you guts Ou are now leaking profusely 

time has no meaning and all of a sudden it’s almost 4am and you can  think about is finding a thick hard throbbing cook to stretch you to the limits and blast inside you. He walk back to the lockers all euphoric from the jizz. 

check your phone it’s 4:45 and semen running down your leg you want to keep it inside you so you go back to a room leave the door open. As you lay down you can still feel the jizz joy and let three more men use you. Then a fourth give you an anal orgasm and when he leaves you dig to the bottom of the trash can to find 5 well used condoms. The smell is intoxicating and you doze off only to get waken up by some dude fingering your ass. By now you are surrounded by four men who are visibly hard and intent on using your pussy.  They talk turns and lots of cum leaking down you balls as they fuck you balls deep. One guys starts grunting and unloads the cumslut in you can’t say now as your cum addicted ass takes the rest one by one. As the  guys  shoot as they file out the gang back concludes and you get up and see the puddle of fresh cum you left. It’s now 7:38 and you just want to go home and use the longest dildo you have to insure you push the cum as deep as it will go. And then pass out eagerly awaiting to smell your soaked underwear and stick hole.