Bars to find a good fuck

fillmefull12

I am ready to take a bare cock in my ass. I would really like to go hang out in bars where I may pic up some strange that want to fuck my ass raw. Have long fantasized about it and I think its time. I love the atmosphere in abar gettin all fucked up. Can anyone tell me some good places around Lansing, Flint Detroit etc? Thanks

Guest pitstop4tops
I am ready to take a bare cock in my ass. I would really like to go hang out in bars where I may pic up some strange that want to fuck my ass raw. Have long fantasized about it and I think its time. I love the atmosphere in abar gettin all fucked up. Can anyone tell me some good places around Lansing, Flint Detroit etc? Thanks

Go to the R & R Saloon in Detroit. You will find the action that you are looking for in the pit bar (basement) on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday nights. The pit opens at 10:00 PM. There is a back room with a bench and stockade. At other times it is a hit and miss type of thing. You could well get that hole fucked anytime in one of the back bathrooms on the main floor. The R & R is a later crowd though. The guys start filling the place around 11:00 PM. The R & R Saloon is Detroit's premiere leather/levi bar. Wednesday nights are underwear night. Friday and Saturday nights are event/club nights. Sunday is $2.00 cover charge all day with kegs of beer put out at 3, 6, 9 and midnight. Take the time to check out http://www.thernrsaloon.com